- Makes sure you don't run out of key supplies.
- Allocates supply usage to cost centers.
- Displays historical usage, to check for misuse.
- Includes audit trail with all of the ins and outs.
- Calculates economic order quantity and optimum reorder point.
- Includes graphical interface and help screens.
- If the stockroom is out of a particular item, the program handles the backorder automatically.
- Prints pick lists and packing lists of requested supplies.
- Includes Bill of Materials processing to issue a standard group of supplies, for setting up a new cost center, for example.
- Includes blanket distribution to multiple cost centers.
- Complete handling of physical inventory, either monthly cycle counts, or once per year.
- Optional bar code interface allows users to capture issue, receipt, and physical inventory transactions with a TriCoder portable scanner from Worth Data (Model LT53). Click here to visit Worth Data for more information on the TriCoder.
Virgin Islands Community Bank
S & T Bank
Chevy Chase Bank
The East Carolina Bank
First Citizens National Bank
First State Bank
First National Bank of Kokomo
North Shore Bank
IBM Credit Union
First Premier Bank
Federal Reserve Bank of Helena
South Valley State Bank
Uniroyal Chemical Co.
Crown Crafts, Inc.
Lamb Weston RDO
Kids R Us
Britches of Georgetown
Stage Stores, Inc.
BEBE Stores Inc.
Prudential Ins. Co. of America
Bituminous Insurance Companies
The Reliable Life Corp.
Forrest T. Jones & Co., Inc.
University of Connecticut
University of Delaware
College of Veterinary Medicine, VA Tech
Elizabeth City State University
Appalachian State University
Onondaga Co. Sheriff's Dept
VA Dept of Taxation
NC Office of the Courts
Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Dept
Orange County Fire Authority